Subject : #Recruitment# TCS BPS Hiring 2021 & 2020/2019 Graduates > BCom, BA, BBA/BBM/BMS, BSc (CS/IT)/General
Kindly Share the details before 5 PM, 11 Sept 2021, Monday
Step : 1 Go to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/mainHome
Step : 2 Go to BPS Button and fill the Registration Form
Step : 3 After registration you get Username and Passward
Step : 4 Fill the Application Form details As given below
--->Academic & Work Experience Details
--->Application Form Preview and Declaration
Candidate Registration Process : Click Here
Job Description : Click Here
Interview process -
Online Test--> HR--> TR--> MR. Interviews to be conducted virtually
Job Description- is herewith attached for your kind perusal.
As the requirement is urgent, joining of selected candidates will be immediate.
Both, Clearing Online Test & subsequent rounds of Virtual Online Interviews are mandatory for selection and receiving an offer.
- Looking at the pandemic scenario, the selected candidates shall work from home, once the situation normalizes candidate needs to start reporting to nearest assigned TCS Operations Centre. Candidate may / may not have location preference, decision on deployment will be purely business in nature.
- Please encourage interested candidates to fill in their respective details in the below format and share it with you. (Same excel format attached) Request you to share collated information in one single file and share it with us so that candidates can receive Online Test & Online Interviews related information.
- DT No. is not mandatory while sharing the list of interested participants to be considered for the Test. However, you may inform the candidates to register their profile in TCS Next Step portal under BPS section and submit the complete form as DT No. will be required later to process the candidature of selected candidates.
- Candidates who have already registered in TCS NextStep Portal under BPS Section and have their DT No. can share the same no and need not create new profile.
- Aptitude test will be remote proctored (online).
- Students should login 15 minutes prior for the test; Eg – If test timing is 12pm, students should login by 11:30 or 11:45am.
- If students login after test time – system will not allow them to attempt test.
- Test details will be shared on their registered Email ID (as mentioned by students on NextStep Portal).
- Students can appear for Online Remote Proctored Assessment using a laptop/desktop, Mobile devices are not supported for this assessment.
- Please ensure students are equipped with Windows/Ubuntu OS, Google Chrome browser, Minimum 2 MBPS Internet connectivity & A working webcam as it will be a proctored examination.